Thank you for your interest in a career with Alberta’s most experienced, most trusted new home warranty provider.
The Program is a progressive organization committed not only to keeping pace but to staying a step ahead of Alberta’s ever-changing homebuilding industry. Think you can keep up?
We offer a competitive employment package and foster a dynamic work environment rich in opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program is a leader and innovator in the provision of residential home warranty services to the Alberta new home building industry. The Program was established more than 40 years ago and provides the most comprehensive new home warranty on homes built by our over 600 Builder Members.
CLAIMS RESOLUTION ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
As a Claims Resolution Administration Assistant, you will be working with the Senior Project Manager. As an integral part of the team, the Claims Administrator must demonstrate independence and initiative in contributing towards the results-oriented operation of the Claims Resolution Department.
- Understanding of the Claims Resolution Department and their operations
- Understanding of incoming queries and the ability to provide accurate and decisive information
- Perform records management for supporting Claims Resolution team
- Data Entry
- Set up and maintain claim files, handle incoming electronic mail, and telephone calls
- Ensure all reports and other communications with homeowners, builders and management are consistent with department and organization guidelines
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve mutual goals and objectives
- All other duties as directed by the Supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior related work experience, preferably in an insurance environment
- Sound time management skills; the ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Superior attention to detail and proficient in proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with tact and diplomacy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software package including CRM
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred
How to Apply
If you are looking for a dynamic work environment, competitive employment conditions, and an opportunity to test your abilities, we invite you to submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Please quote “Claims Resolution Administrative Assistant in the subject line of your email.
Closing date: June 30, 2018